Monday 1 October 2012

Floral & Aztec Prints


"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years."
— Audrey Hepburn


Tried to put colors and prints on this outfit post. Floral and Aztec seems to look pretty. This combination went well and I love how these prints go together. 



Okay, I look like retard here. This was captured accidentally that's why i have a weird pose. Anyway, it looks good though, right?


Mom gave me this necklace with Letter M on it which means MAYE my nickname. Isn't it cool?!(Feeling!) That's actually have a diamond on it but it's not really clear on this photo. 


Oh my! I had this pair of sandals when I was in college but still in good condition. I super love this coz' it's so comfy and I can wear it whole day without any blisters. 



                   Forever21 floral top, Let's Stylize aztec skirt, Alberto sandals, Movado watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment