Saturday 6 October 2012

Florals


Fashion is architecture: it is a matter of proportions. 
- Coco Chanel

Fashion is architecture, it is a matter of proportions. Well said by Coco Chanel. It depends on you on how you put things up and will look good on you. 



Here I go again, floral on floral. Playing with colors and prints are fun and exciting but I didn't put any accessories coz' I want that the details of this outfit will be seen. Just wear my watch and that's it. 


Since my top and skirt are full of prints already, just wore a plain sandals but looks sexy and elegant. 




First thing I said when I saw this pair of sandals was OH MY! It's so unique. I easily got attracted to this. Isn't it cool and gorgeous? The design and the color are not common. Love the details on how the designer combined the sandals( girly part) and shoes( I mean the shoe lace one). 




 East Village Floral Top(through F/X), Forever21 Floral Skirt, Chocolate Schubar Blue Haze Sandals, Movado Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment