Tuesday 2 October 2012

Jelly Bunny


"Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live."
— Gianni Versace




Didn't accessorize so much since just went out to have a picture taken for my resume. Necklace and a pair of earrings is enough. 



First thing I saw when I opened my mom's closet to look for a blazer is this gorgeous floral blazer. Was attracted with the details and the color of it. It's so unusual coz' most of the blazers I've seen were so common.


Okay I admit I get easily attracted to aztec and floral prints. It looks good together, right? 


Looky my slip-on and nails' color. It just shows that I don't like pink so much. (HAHAHA) Anyway, if you get to try to wear this Isabella Jelly Bunny slip-on, I'm pretty sure you're gonna love it. It's so comfortable and you don't have to worry when it rains coz' it's a jelly.




Ann Taylor blazer, Bubbles aztec and studded shorts, Krisp Collection Isabella jelly bunny slip-on

No comments:

Post a Comment